70mai M500 Dash Cam 2.7K HDR Night Vision 170° FOV Driving Assistant [64GB]
price/₹ 15,499 priceold/₹ 19,999 off/-22.5%
- 1944P Resolution & HDR: better visibility in different lighting conditions.
- Drive safer: The M500 supports TPMS, ADAS, and voice control for effective safety risks prevention.
- Time-lapse Recording: enables true 24-h parking surveillance, every 30 minutes of footage is compressed into one minute.
- 24H Smart Parking Surveillance: automatically start recording to capture any potential incidents when you're away.
- Voice Control: taking photos or starting recordings by directly giving voice commands.
- eMMC Built-in Storage: supports 32GB/64GB/128GB for ample storage space.
- Advanced GPS & GLONASS Positioning: enables stable and accurate positioning even in areas prone to signal obstruction.
- Loop Recording: new recordings will automatically overwrite older footage when the memory card reaches full capacity.
- App Control: connect to the 70mai App via the built-in Wi-Fi and check real-time footage.
WARRANTY & SHIPPING
Free shipping & 1 year warranty.
IN THE BOX
- Dash Cam M500 *1
- Mount *1
- Power Cord *1
- Car Charger *1
- Electrostaric Sticker *1
- Wiring Crowbar *1
- Adhersive Sticker *1
- User Manual *1
- Product Size: 106*31.5*30mm
- Image Sensor: OS05A10
- Lens/Aperture: 3G3P/F2.0
- FPS: 30
- FOV: 170°
- Battery: 500mAh
- Working Temperature: -20℃～70℃
- Video Resolution: 2592*1944/2592*1456
- Built-in GPS: YES
- 24H Parking Monitoring (Hardwire kit is not included)
- Emergency Recording
- 3D DNR
- Time-lapse Recording
- Route Track
- Why the dash cam doesn't work when the vehicle started?
- Please check the connection between the dash cam, power cable and car charger.
- This situation might caused by unmatched voltage between the cigarette lighter socket and the dash cam.
- Make sure you use the standard power cable and car charger within the package in case of incompatibility issues.
- Can’t find the dash cam’s Wi-Fi hotspot in your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot list?
- If you cannot see the dash cam’s Wi-Fi hotspot name in your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot list, please refer to the followings:
- Make sure the dash cam’s Wi-Fi hotspot is on. If it is not, press the power button to turn it on.
- Turn off the wireless LAN (or WLAN) and then on again on your phone’s system settings. After doing all above, if you still cannot find the dash cam’s Wi-Fi hotspot, please contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using iPhones to connect the dash cam Wi-Fi hotspot, why “Cannot join the network” prompts when inputting the password?
- If you enter the wrong password when connecting the hotspot and try to input the password again in a short time, iPhone may recognize your operation as illegal. So that a pop-up dialog box “Cannot join the network xxxx (xxxx is Wi-Fi hot spot name) ” displays on the screen. In this case, please exit the password input interface, back to the Wi-Fi hotspot list, select the dash cam’s hotspot and then re-connect. If the above operation still cannot make a successful connection, please forget the dash cam’s Wi-Fi hotspot in your phone’s WLAN list then re-connect.
- Why the dash cam stops recording?
- The dash cam will automatically stop recording in the following situations:
- Formatting the internal memory card
- Restoring factory settings
- Updating firmware
- Any operation on the album when connected to the 70mai app
- Detecting abnormity in the internal memory card, for instance, non-dash cam related files are detected. In this case, please format the internal memory card according to the voice prompts.
- The dash cam will automatically start recording when exiting the above operations.
- No driving route data displays on the screen
- Possible Reason 1: The dash cam’s positioning system fails to obtain positioning information and cannot generate driving record data.
- Solution: Check the status on the dash cam’s home screen. If the positioning icon is not shown, this is the reason. Bring the dash cam to an open space and wait for around 3 minutes before trying again.
- Possible Reason 2: The car did not move, so no driving record data is generated.
- Solution: Ensure that the dash cam is correctly installed in the car and working normally. Drive the car over a certain distance to generate driving record data.
- Possible Reason 3: Driving record data was not synchronized to the 70mai app.
- Solution: See the answer to “How can I synchronize the driving record data saved in the dash cam to the 70mai app?”
- Possible Reason 4: The phone has no network connection. When viewing driving records, the phone requires a network connection to load the map.
- Solution: Disconnect the phone from the dash cam’s Wi-Fi hotspot and connect it to a network (WLAN or mobile data network). Tap My > Driving route to enter the “Driving route” page to view the records.
- Why does ADAS calibration fail?
- Calibration failures may be out of the following reasons:
- The dash cam’s camera is too far from the car front, i.e. too close to the left and right sides or the upper and lower sides.
- The car speed during most of the calibration process is less than 40 km/h.
- The nighttime light is too dim to accurately identify the lane line.
- The lane line is blurred and unidentifiable.